Tuesday 19 August 2014

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review

Today, I will be reviewing Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. I am already half way through my second tub of this product, which has taken me just over year to go through, and I absolutely love it. I bought this during a short trip to Seoul and having heard all about the rage, I just had to try it. 



Product Information
An Soothing & Moisture Gel enriched with 92% Aloe Vera certified by California Certified Organic Farmers. It's mild formula is free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colours. It can be used various ways and for different parts of your body for multi-use, leaving a non-sticky, fresh absorption for moisturised skin.

The following are 8 ways Nature Republic suggests you can use this product for.



How to use
Simply apply the product onto desired area of the face or body. Use often for best results.

Packaging 

This product is only sold in one size and in a rather large tub. Once you take the lid off, you will find a transparent lid covering the the rest of the tub and its contents. 

Instructions on how to use and the ingredients list can be found in Korean and English on the base of the tube. 

The printed date in black, in the centre, second line, is the expiry date. The expiry date for this tube is 2015 October. The two characters after the numbers are Korean characters for the word 'until'. 




Net Weight: 300ml / 10.56 fl.oz

Application of product
Midway through applying the product
After application.
What do I think? 
As I've already mentioned in the introduction, I absolutely love this product. I can confidently say that this is the best moisturiser I have ever bought and used. The gel consistency of this product is great for those with dry skin and acne skin. I have combination-oily skin and I often find dry flakes on my face after cleansing, but this gel moisturises my skin really well that these flakes disappear and stays that way even after foundation, unless I use another product on top that causes a drying effect - for example, Innisfree No Sebum Sun Milk.

I have also used this on insects bites and this product gives a really nice refreshing and calming effect. I t really helped with itchiness and helped my skin heal much faster. This does not only apply to insect bites, but it gives the same effect when applied on any part of your body, without leaving any sticky feeling afterwards. 

I bought my first tub in Seoul and second tub while I was in HK and both were sold at really good and cheap prices. It is, however, a little more expensive online, due to P&P but I would say this product is very worth trying. 

However, a problem with the product would be its size. Although, it is super cheap and you get a lot of product for what you pay for, but is not ideal for travelling. It would take up a considerable amount of space and weight. 

Another downside is that it does it does not provide a spatula, which may concern many of those who do not like getting any product in between nails. However, the gel does not leave any sticky feeling so after application you do not feel like there is anything on you. 

Pros
  • Moisturising
  • Non-sticky and light
  • Refreshing
  • Helps with itchiness
  • Multi-use
  • Generous amount of product 
Cons
  • Not ideal for travelling
  • No spatula 

The cons I have listed are not close to discourage me to purchase this item, even as a first-time buyer. This has become one of my all time favourites and I believe I will continue purchasing this product, tub after tub. It can be used for so many parts of your body and it has so many uses. I believe it's very worth buying and would highly recommend this product. 

My Rating 5/5

4 comments:

  1. may napansin lang po when i use this parang nagkarron ng redness un face ko hindi siya pimple it's like insect bites pantal? bakit kaya nagka ganon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hom much price of this product

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long can I use this product after opening it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You and I have a tremendous offer: Where Do You Get The Money To Renovate A House home renovation jobs

    ReplyDelete