Saturday 2 August 2014

Haul Preview

I think I will be skipping this month's favourites because I haven't been out much this month and so I haven't been able to use a lot of make-up, and the products I have been using are ones I have mentioned in my previous favourites. However, my recent haul has arrived this week so I expect lots of reviews and/or new favourites for the month of August. Here's a little preview of what I got.







Hopefully I get the chance to use these products a lot this month. I'm quite looking forward to seeing how they work out for me. I have been meaning to get/use sun protection products for the past month now, because it's been so sunny here in England, hopefully it doesn't go away now that I have these products.

I'm happy about getting my first Skin Food nail polishes. The packaging looks neat and the stickers gives it a little vintage feel. I hope there will be some offers on Innisfree polishes too. I really want to try out their polishes.

It is also my first time ever getting a Clio product. I have used the spray once so much and I Liked it, it's super convenient for spf touch up during the day.

I hope I can give a more detailed review on these products soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment