Sunday 17 August 2014

Clio Sun Believable All Kill Sun Spray (SPF50+ PA+++) Review

Two reviews in one day. It's a first!

I recently found out about these sun sprays, and knowing that we are advised to reapply sun protection every few hours, I thought that this was a very convenient and sensible product to buy. I looked at the rankings of best sun sprays from Get It Beauty and this product came #2. I didn't go for the #1 product because Get It Beauty averages its results for its ranking, which means that it does not come #1 in every category its judged in. I looked at reviews for the top 3 and decided on this Clio. It is also the cheapest out of the top 3. Again, I purchased this from rubyruby76 on ebay for USD19.70 (£11.80~).




Product Information
  • An SPF50+, PA+++ transparent spray to be used whenever and wherever for both men and women of all ages
  • With this product, you shall not need to worry about uneven spraying of this product or smearing of the product on your clothing or hair
  • It is a waterproof sun spray, suitable to be used at swimming with its wet and dry effect. 
  • It leaves no white cast, and make-up stays fixed with its oil-free and non-sticky formula, even with sweaty and oily skin
  • In addition, this is an anti-aging spray, with UV protection and helps lower your skin temperature.

It's 8-in-1 refers to:
  1. SPF50+ PA+++ strong UV ray protection
  2. Ubiquitous skin care - transparent and for light and fast absorption
  3. Wet and dry UV ray protection maintained even on sweaty or wet skin 
  4. Instant decrease in skin temperature by -3.75oC, giving a cooling effect
  5. Wrinkle care function in parallel with UV ray protection - anti-aging effect
  6. Whitening/Brightening effect
  7. No white cast, make-up smudge-proof, make-up fixer
  8. A light and fresh fruity floral scent, refreshes your mood and has a peeling care effect

Packaging

The spray contains 12M of product. It comes in a tall spray bottle and is very lightweight. It is sold wrapped in a plastic transparent wrap around the spray. 

This product does not give any English instructions. The only English it holds is on the front of the spray, which only states the name of the product. 



How to use
  1. Before use, shake the bottle.
  2. Hold it 20cm away from you and spray evenly on all areas. 
  3. Pay lightly for full coverage. 

I really like this product. I think it's great to take out with you, considering it's very light in weight, to reapply sun protection. It sprays like any other mist and is very easy to use. However, unlike most mists that I've tried which comes with a small nozzle, the nozzle on this product is a little larger and therefore sprays onto the skin much more easily and evenly. It dries on the skin pretty quickly, unlike mists I've tried, or you can pat it dry if you wish. 

There is no-sticky, greasy feel after application. It also does as it claims with no white cast, make-up stays fixed, and it's suitable for oily skin. I didn't really sweat on the days I've used this because it hasn't been that hot in England so I can't comment on that just yet. I would agree that it gives a very nice refreshing, cooling effect when and after spraying. 

I'm not too sure on the whitening/brightening effect. I guess the peeling care effect refers to the exposure to the sun, making your skin peel, again, the weather here hasn't been so extreme and I haven't been out laying in the sun to comment on this. 

The only down side I would say is it's size. It takes up a lot of space in my bag but it is very light so that makes it less of an effort to bring out with me. 

Pros
  • SPF50+ PA+++
  • Lightweight
  • Super convenient 
Cons
  • Size of the bottle

In general, I think this is a great product and I would definitely consider buying this again. As you can see from the list above, the only downside of the product is the size of the product. It is also a little pricey and you never how long it will last, but I have found that most sun care products are around the same price. Nevertheless, I think it's great at what it does. It is super convenient and is a much needed product, especially during the summer. It is the easiest way to reapply sun protection, and therefore I think it is worth buying. 

My Rating: 4.5/5

3 comments:

  1. I am currently looking around for reviews for sunscreen spray. Good review you have here!
    http://skinformulae.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently looking around for reviews for sunscreen spray. Good review you have here!
    http://skinformulae.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really helpful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete