Sunday 29 June 2014

Secret Key Black Out Pore Minimising Pack Review

I have been using this product 2-3 times a week in the past few weeks and I have noticed that my pores have noticeably been minimised. I became aware of this product through the TV program on KBS called After School's Beauty Bible and it has also been posted on many naver blogs because of this and so I decided to try it out. 




Product Information
This product helps soothes the skin and can be used on sensitive skin. 

Ingredients and their uses
  • White clay and charcoal helps with clogged pores and helps purify the skin. 
  • Black sugar and rice extracts help clean the keratin of the skin's surface. 
  • Peat water and papaya fruit extract help tighten pores and cleans sebum. 
  • Black food ingredients, such as black garlic, black beans, and black sesame seeds give the skin elasticity.
You can purchase this product from ebay for $13.69 (£8~) via beautynetkorea.


How to use
  1. Apply product to the face, avoiding the eye area.
  2. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Your face will feel like it's being pulled, as the product dries.
  3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water


I wasn't so sure of the results when I was purchasing because I didn't see dramatic results posted online. There were not many before and after photos but I realised that it was a recommended product through blogs on naver so decided to go through with the purchase. 

I was able to see results after the first two times of using this product, and with regular use of the product I have noticed my pores are much smaller than before and make-up looks smoother on my skin so I am very happy with this product. Regular use of the pack is definitely recommended. 

There is a clay scent to the product but it's not very strong. It's not something that will put me off using it or re-purchasing. I have combination-oily skin, and it does make my skin feels dry so I always apply moisturiser after use.

Make sure you screw the lid on the jar securely after use because it is important not to let the product inside dry. Once it dries, the product is no longer as effective. 

Pros
  • Effective tightening of pores
  • Cheap
  • Quick
  • Easy to use
Cons
  • Clay scent - although I do not find it too bad
  • Dry skin after use

Overall, I would say this is the best pore tightening product I have used, however, saying that, I have not tried too many before this one. Nevertheless, I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a pore tightening product that. 

My Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment