Monday 7 July 2014

June Favourites


I've managed to post within the first week. Yay~ 
My June favourites include of ...
Secret Key's Black Out Pore Minimising Pack
The Face Shop's Lovely MEEX Cushion Blusher (#1 Romantic Pink)
Innisfree's Vivid Tint Rouge (#9 Dandelion Flower Coral)
Etude House's Bling Bling Eye Stick (#9 Golden Tail Star)
Tory Burch Bracelet


I have mentioned Secret Key's Black out Pore Minimising Pack in my previous post (click here to view) but at that time I had only used the pack a few times. I've been trying this out for about a month now and it really does well in minimising pores. I would really recommend this product. 

After rinsing off the pack I notice that the size of my pores have reduced. My pores are pretty large so although they are not reduced to a tiny size, I am still happy with the results. My makeup looks much smoother now as the pores are not so noticeable, but this pack must be used regularly. My pores are quite large so they expand again after a few days, so I try to use the pack 3 times a week. 

All in all, I would say that this has been the best pore product I have tried. If anyone else has tried something effective as this or more, please let me know I would love to try it out. 



I don't own a blusher so I never use blush but I've been wanting to purchase a blusher for the past month or so now and I still haven't purchased one. This is actually my sister's and I have burrowed it from her for the past week or so and I really like how it looks on my face. Although I cannot give any comparisons but after using this blusher it has convinced me that I need my own blush. 

This is The Face Shop's Lovely MEEX Cushion Blusher in #01 Romantic Pink. The blush comes with a fluffy white cushion with a light pink ribbon on top and the colour of the blush is slightly dark pink. I believe this product is a little old and discontinued but I am sure the same colour will be available in their new line.


Onto the next product ... Innisfree's Vivid Tint Rouge (#9 Dandelion Flower Coral)

The reason I purchased this was because I loved their Eco Flower Tint and I wanted something as backup in case I run out because I had been using it so much for the past year and since I purchased it. 

The Vivid Tint Rouge is a different formula to the Eco Flower Tint, as it has a creamy texture, very pigmentated and its very moisturising whereas the Eco Flower is a liquid formula and not as near moisturising as this one. However, I still loved the Eco Flower Tint because I found that it had pretty long staying power and it was really easy to apply. My skin is a little tanned, so with light application it was great for natural looks. 

I've actually had this Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge for a few months already now and I did love it when I first got it, like any other lip product when I first try it, but I started using other lip products and I didn't like how it lost its colour so easily and quickly. However, recently I have gone back to using this tint. I really love it. I had actually bought two at the same time and at that time I liked the Orange tint a little more, but recently I have been using this every time I go out. The colour is so pretty especially if you try the gradient lips look, which I have been trying out recently and I guess it's the reason why I have fallen in love with this product again. I also find that when using the gradient look the colour doesn't fade as quickly as it used to when I just used to apply it normally over my lips. 

The only con is that the tint has a slight taste but if you're careful enough it won't get into your mouth when you're applying this. On the other hand, I quite like the scent of the tint which is the same on all tints but I can't really describe what the scent is. I can only smell it when you apply it on your lips, particularly the top lip but I don't smell it after application. 

Nevertheless, I still like the product and the cons such as smell or taste doesn't bother me as much as it only lasts a few seconds and I love the results of the tint.





And the next product I have been loving during June is the Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in #9 Golden tail Star. I've had this product for such a long time but never really used it because I thought applying glitter to the inner corners of my eyes looked really weird and didn't look the same as when others tried it, but when I was trying out a look for my graduation last week my sister suggested to use this product. I tried it and although I still thought that it looks a little strange but I think all I needed was time to get used to how it looked and it actually looked quite nice and particularly in photos. 

Although the colour does look a little dark, after all it's colour is golden but it does not look dark at all when you apply it. I am a little tanned but I like to apply a lighter foundation and it does not look dark at all. I think it blended in well with the shade of my foundation and in photos it actually looks white. 

Ever since my graduation I have been using this product a lot more and will continue to do so. My sister is actually thinking of purchasing the same shade as this and her skin tone is much lighter than mine, especially with BB cream. 


The last product is this Tory Burch multistrand bracelet. My mum's friend gifted this to me on my birthday last week and I have been wearing this every time I go out ever since. I had been thinking about buying some jewellery as it's currently sale season but haven't been able to find anything of my liking and this was gifted to me at such a suitable time. I really love it, and I don't actually own a lot of jewellery at all. I only have two necklaces I got last year which were on sale at Urban Outfitters, and I used to be really lazy with jewellery but I wanted to change that recently. 

It's been years since I wore any bracelet so I find it a little hard to wear it. The length of the bracelet is quite short, but perfect for the size of wrist but makes it difficult to put it on, because I want to rest it on my wrist and then lock it but it usually falls off and I have to get someone to help whenever I want to wear it, but I think a little practise and I can do it myself.  

And that's all for my June favourites. I wonder which products will be in my July favourites.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment